Monday, July 7, 2008

Day at the Zoo

While we were at the cabin the aunts and cousins went to a small zoo/petting zoo called Wildwood. They had lots of interesting animals to see, feed, and pet. Not only did Rowan enjoy it but the adults did too. I liked that it was well kept. I saw two different workers walking around picking up animal poop with their hands, and without gloves! Yuck! But I'm glad they were doing it. Although they missed a couple spots. Both Rachael and myself stepped in some in the white tail deer yard. Seth and I are looking forward to taking Norah there when she is a little older.













Norah enjoyed the day as well. She watched the back of her eye lids the whole trip. That's okay though, she got a really good nap that day.











1 comments:

perindu said...

wow what a beutiful picture...good job...